Anti-Aging Treatment & Benefits of Retinoic, Niacinamide, and Hydroquinone
Do you need a skincare regimen that can help you achieve a younger and brighter complexion? A Customized Compounded prescription can help prevent wrinkles, treat dark spots, and blemishes, and make your skin appear vibrant, fresh, younger, and flawless.
In this blog, we will talk about Anti-Aging techniques and how, we, Custom Health RX (www.customhealthrx.com), the only compounding pharmacy in Canton, Michigan, provide customized treatments under the guidance of an expert doctor that are tailored based on your unique skin type, dosage level requirements, various strengths of components, for example, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Niacinamide and many more. In fact, the sky is the limit when it comes to anti-aging treatments and we can be as innovative as possible while ensuring it’s meeting your unique skin-care requirements. Watch this video to know more from Amy Khan, the founder of Custom Health RX in Canton, MI.
What is Anti-Aging?
Customized compounds can help mitigate some of the appearances of aging by custom formulating topical creams, gels, and serum.
We create anti-aging medications in various forms e.g. creams, lotions, tablets, gels, and more.
Benefits of Retinoic Acid, Niacinamide, and Hydroquinone in Compounded Medications:
- Retinoic acid is known for generating new cells at a rapid pace while replacing the old cells (e.g. of old cells could be: dark and hyperpigmented area of the skin, acne-prone skin, and similar) - thus it’s very effective for the treatment of wrinkle, rough, dry and sun-burnt area of the skin, brown spots, acne, melanine, and hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide (or Niacin) is vitamin B3. It reduces wrinkles, redness, promotes antioxidant effects, and many more
- Hydroquinone is used topically to prevent uneven pigmentation and to protect your skin from harmful UV light which promotes hyperpigmentation.
So why wait? To receive a custom compounded medicine, fax your prescription today at 734-667-4400. If you don’t have a prescription, complete this form and submit it to our website – we will get back to you.
To book a free consultation with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be safe and healthy!
Other Related Articles:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) – What, Why, When, How, And Risks Associated
- Dermatology - Skin Care and the Benefits of Compounding
- Ayurveda and Its Benefits over the Human Body