Dentistry in Compounding/Dental Compounding Treatments by Custom Health RX – A personalized medicine and organic pharmacy in Canton, Michigan (MI)
Compounding is a blessing in dentistry as it helps us to customize medicine based on individual’s dental health, ability to tolerate the medicine, and bear the pain in a few cases.
Here are the few things that you can expect from dental compounding or compounded oral medicines:
- Various form of medicines e.g. topical gels if the patient has problem in swallowing.
- For patients who cannot tolerate injectables, topical anaesthetics are given.
- Various flavors can be added to mouthwashes, rinses, and gels to suit individual tastes.
- Children dental medicines and anaesthetics can be prepared as a lollipop.
At Custom Health RX (www.customhealthrx.com), the only neighborhood compounding pharmacy in Canton, Michigan (MI), we take deep care of our patients with individualized customized medicine. Not only that, compounding pharmacists at Custom Health RX, work with dentists to create personalized medicines in various composition/strengths and dosage forms to cover variety of oral conditions as shown below:
- Customized whitening gels for tooth whitening
- Balms for treating canker sore pain
- Oral sedations using other flavored treatments sedation or lollipops
- Oral antibiotic washes to prevent illnesses and infections
- Customized mouth cleaners for ulcers
- Dry socket treatments
To receive a custom compounded medicine, we require a prescription to be faxed at 734-667-4400. If you don’t have a prescription from an experienced physician, do submit the webform and we will get back to you. Alternatively, you can take an online appointment with a doctor using this link
Custom Health RX Compounds Medications in a Variety of Dosage Forms (as shown below):
- Topical sprays or lotion
- Lip Cream or Lip Balms
- Dental ointments and pastes
- Oral sprays
Custom Health RX also meets the following specific Dental needs:
- Transdermal medications to treat vomiting
- Flavored tablets/ syrups/capsules that patients prefer
- Medicines before and after the procedure to address nervousness
- Medicines that are not available commercially
- Medicines that are free from sugar, preservatives, and gluten
- Potassium complex
- Polyphenol sulfonic acid
- Silver nitrate/sodium fluoride
- Mass-produced drugs that are no longer commercially available
Recommended compound medicine and wellness articles:
- Acne treatment using various compounded solutions
- Anti-Aging Treatment & Benefits of Retinoic, Niacinamide, and Hydroquinone
- Ayurveda and its benefits over the human body, to treat COVID-19
- What you must know about ketamine? | How to use Ketamine in compounding? | Custom Health RX
- Compounded Medicine: What is it & why you need it?
- Transdermal pain cream – the best solution to your pain (any type)
- Dermatology – Skin care and the benefits of compounding
- Why, when, how of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy