Dermatology - Skin Care and the Benefits of Compounding!
What is Dermatology or Skincare?
Dermatology is the type of medicine associated with nails, hair, skin, its diseases, and a few cosmetic/aesthetic disorders. This is for both medical and surgical purposes.
Why we need it?Here are the few symptoms that may require attention from a dermatologist:
- Your skin is itching
- You have spent a long day under the sun without sunscreen lotion or your skin is developing rashes or infection every time, you’re out in the sun
- Your skin has developed some red/ brown patches
- You are getting sudden moles on your skin
- Your skin has suddenly developed pimples
- Skin disorders observed, for example – wart, skin-cancer, skin rashes, skin allergies, eczema
- If you are looking for ‘cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation’
Can compounding medicine help to cure skin related diseases?Compounded medicines are medicines that are developed to meet individual needs under the guidance of an experienced pharmacist. Compounding medicines are prepared for treating individual skin problems basis their skin type, current skin condition, etc. which are not readily available in the commercial market.
Looking for custom compounded medicine for your skin? At Custom Health RX compounding pharmacy, our expert pharmacists take utmost care in delivering customized compounding medicines associated with dermatology/skincare conditions as shown below:
- Face renewal/rejuvenation, under eyes, anti-aging
- Actinic Keratoses
- Topical anesthetics
- Radiation burns
- Keloid scars
- Topical peels
- Hidradenitis suppurative, and many more
To check our other offerings on custom compounded medicines, please visit our compounding tab.