Protect Yourself from Corona Virus While We are Stepping Out | Custom Health RX – Best Compounding Pharmacy in Canton, Michigan
How to wear masks right?
Here are some guidelines to wear masks right as mentioned by CDC
Wear masks when you are outside, and you can’t maintain 6 feet distance from others – that way you will not spread the virus to others.
How should we wash masks?
We should clean or wash the masks regularly. It can be washed with other regular laundry using a washing machine and cloth detergent, completely dry it with the appropriate amount of water at an appropriate temperature. If you are washing by hands use the bleach that can be used as 100% disinfectant.
- The virus is transmitted from one person to another person and easily between people. Recent research suggests that the virus is airborne meaning this can get spread by talking or breathing; as a result of talking or breathing, the bioaerosol particles come out in the air and float around for a while; however CDC is learning about this and will soon have updated guidelines on it. COVID-19 can spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Prevention / Precautions to be taken
The best precaution can be taken by not getting exposed to the virus. Staying indoor, wearing mask properly when you are outdoor and in contact with others
- Frequently wash your hands with soap
- Social distancing
- Use disinfectant spray frequently to remove any virus from surface, metal objects etc.
- Keep exercise a part of your daily habit
- Eat healthy and right
- If there are some uneasiness in the body do test yourself for COVID, early detection helps to get cured early
- Wearing masks and cleaning it often helps you to be healthy
- Check frequent temperature
- Don’t panic
- Take medication, be on constant contact with doctor for any emergency
- Check your breathing abilities and oxygen levels
When will vaccines come?Based on the data that we have from CDC, it appears that vaccines are estimated to be available by 2021 as it takes multiple trial stages to ensure the vaccine is most effective and has been trialled within sufficient number of people to give us the confidence that it will work at a mass scale with no potential hazard to human body. To do this, it requires minimum 1 year to 1.5-2 years. Also, each vaccine is designed in such a way that each specific vaccine is to immune one virus only. The same vaccine can’t cure other types of viral / bacterial infections.
Also, one shot of vaccine is much better than two shots of vaccine as number of quantities that would be required for mass distribution would be much lesser than that of two shots. Also giving the vaccine one time is much more convenient than two times.
We, at Custom Health believe in taking deep care of patients with great empathy. In this pandemic, we are with you and pray for your best health condition as always. Stay safe, be alert, take precautions and live a healthy life!
If you’re looking for our compounded medications, or to refill or reorder (in various areas: Pet’s compounding medicines, veterinary compounding, topical pain treatment, skin rejuvenation, skin brightening, treating acne, hyperpigmentation, psoriasis and other dermatological conditions, treatment of migraine, ENT, hormone replacement therapy, or hospice, podiatry, mitochondrial diseases and many more), fax your prescription via 734-667-4400 or email us at email@example.com
We are always on with our 24/7 live chat service on our web, do send a message there and we will assist you!
If you’re looking for our telemedicine services, here is the link for online appointment scheduling with the physician:
If you want to stay updated on various health and wellness tips, topics on meditation, Ayurveda or our new arrivals in the product section, here is the link to Facebook , Instagram and Twitter.
Last but not the list, do let us know how you liked this article/ blog using the comments box below.
Recommend reading other related articles on compounding:
- Acne treatment using various compounded solutions
- Anti-Aging Treatment & Benefits of Retinoic, Niacinamide, and Hydroquinone
- Ayurveda and its benefits over the human body, to treat COVID-19
- What you must know about ketamine? | How to use Ketamine in compounding? | Custom Health RX
- Compounded Medicine: What is it & why you need it?
- Transdermal pain cream – the best solution to your pain (any type)
- Dermatology – Skin care and the benefits of compounding
- Why, when, how of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Other blogs on compounding medicines